This week we spent on proving that a function was in big O of something; it's output is always less than or equal to something. I actually find it quite interesting, and the idea of being able to grossly exaggerate the numbers is very intriguing.
Term test two happened this week, I feel it went fairly well. Proof structure is something I feel I have down pat, so I'm not too worried about that. There are only a few more weeks until the end of the semester; hopefully I am able to make the most of them with this class. So far it's been one of the easiest on my schedule, so I hope that doesn't suddenly change.
Good luck to everyone else for the rest of the semester (I feel like I write that every week), and I hope the midterm didn't stress you all out too much.
No comments:
Post a Comment