Saturday, 25 October 2014

And More Proofs

This week assignment 2 was posted, so I have started (and almost finished it) with my partner.  This is the first time in the two years of University I've been through that I'm working with someone else on a project, and it seems to be going very well.  There is a small part of one proof we are stuck on, so hopefully a bit of sleeping on it and staring at the paper will get us over it (or convince us it just doesn't matter).  I guess we'll see how it goes.

We're putting our proof structure into practice now, which is somewhat more difficult than writing general proofs.  On the bright side, this week's material is sort of blurring into last week's for me, so there's not a whole ton of new stuff to study while I'm focusing on my other classes, which tend to take a bit more time to deal with.  I have found that a lot of the conversations I have now end up with me going 'hey! That's what we're doing in 165' which is cool, I suppose.  I have started to feel a bit like this is just being put out into space randomly? Hopefully I'm posting what I'm supposed to, and I guess I'll work on the question we're supposed to solve at some point soon.

Anyway, hope everyone else's blogs are going okay, have a good week and good luck with assignment 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment